Facebook Ads for Business
Discover How You Can Use Facebook Ads To Build Brand Awareness, Get More Leads, and Make More Sales!
What you'll discover in this guide:
- How to set up your Facebook Page and advertising account
- How to create your first Facebook Ad
- Advanced targeting techniques to find the perfect audience for your offer
- The different types of audiences you can target
- The different types of ads you can create
- How to write amazing ad copy that will convert
- How to devise a smart bidding strategy
- How to use Facebook's Ad Manager to track your progress
- What is the Facebook Power Editor and who should use it?
- How to create a "buyer persona" so you'll know exactly who to target your ads to
- CPA and the different types of ad campaign
- How to implement Facebook re-marketing so you can target previous site visitors on Facebook
- How to set bids and budgets
This guide is your starting point to use Facebook for brand awareness, generating leads and making sales.
Welcome. It is AWESOME to have you here on this page. Thank you for considering this course as part of your development.
The late Jim Rohn said it best. Skill makes labor valuable. When you develop your skills your work becomes more valuable.
Seeing how a world opens up for you when you get the right skills has always been an amazing experience for me. For more than 20 years I have been actively involved in training and development helping thousands of people to develop their skills.
Why can I teach this? I studied marketing at the University of Pretoria and completed my Honors degree in Marketing. During this time I came in contact with the Internet and worked at a computer company. That year I also created my first website, back in 1999 (yes, in 1999!).
I worked for a couple companies (one being a leading bank where my role was project and change manager). I implemented over 50 projects. A big part of this was training people. I was fortunate enough to have experienced live and online training then already.
Since 2006 I have had my own business. I created a digital marketing course. This course helps people understand digital marketing better. I also created a couple other courses.
In 2017 I had a call from Peter. He suggested to take my LinkedIn course online. A while later Global Entrepreneurs Academy was created. The aim is helping you develop your digital skills.